Not to brag, but we have the best employees in the world. Wanna join the team?
career opportunityapply now
Seasonal Sales AssociateLocation: Austin, Texas
CB2 Sales Associates are at the core of our customers' experience. Friendly, outgoing and naturally driven, you're a fan of everything we sell. That enthusiasm brings a level of excitement to our stores that makes shopping fun and keeps customers coming back. Under the direction and mentorship of the Sales Manager, your day is dedicated to meeting - and exceeding - daily sales goals, becoming an expert on our products, answering customers' questions and keeping the sales floor neat and ready to shop.
- Drive sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, sharing and demonstrating product knowledge and product expertise.
- Greet and receive customers in a welcoming manner, respond to customer questions, process payments, and involve higher level management as appropriate.
- Communicate and have awareness of applicable promotions, offers, loyalty programs, and other initiatives to customers.
- Possess and demonstrate excellent service and company standards in selling, customer service, visual merchandising and teamwork.
- Lead by example and support store management in holding self and others accountable for store profitability and operational excellence.
- Promote the brand by engaging customers in creative activities and demonstrations.
- Assist with ensuring product and displays on the sales floor are stocked appropriately and available for customers to purchase.
- Engage in, maintain and support store safety standards and training.
- Maintain an awareness of loss prevention, security and safety following the guidelines provided by management or the Human Resources Department and/or as outlined in the Associate Policy Guide.
- Process all incoming and outgoing packages, including customer curbside pick-up orders, ship from store, buy online pickup in store, in a timely manner, as needed.
- Assist in preparing the stockroom for inventory and perform assigned inventory duties, as needed.
- Perform prompt and accurate stock checks, while maintaining an organized and efficient stockroom, as needed.
- Execute and maintain the visual merchandising standards of the sales floor to engage customers and associates with the product, as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
- Basic Arithmetic
- Interpersonal skills and telephone presence
- Customer service or retail experience preferred
- Ability to work in a flexible environment, shift quickly as our business evolves, and focus on continuous learning.
- Data entry skills
- Movement of merchandise, supplies and/or boxes (up to 65 lbs.) to and from all levels of the store and stockroom
- Must be able to work one weekend day
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up
CB2 Corporate Careers 2:09
Why We Love Working in Retail: CB2 Careers 2:37