Not to brag, but we have the best employees in the world. Wanna join the team?
career opportunityapply now
Stock AssociateLocation: Austin, Texas
You're a behind the scenes virtuoso and master of logistics who knows the stockroom inside and out. Energetic and observant, you work closely with sales associates, visual merchants and managers to keep the sales floor well stocked, perfectly lit and ready to shop. Key to seasonal floor changes, you're ready to spring into action and assist with updating merchandise displays when needed. You're the gatekeeper of the stockroom, processing all incoming and outgoing packages in a timely manner, helping to prepare for inventory, and assisting with customer pickup orders.
- Maintain all areas of the store under the direction of stockroom manger and the rest of the management staff.
- Work closely with the sales staff, store designer and managers to maintain the sales area, both merchandise and the physical space.
- Operate and maintain all stockroom equipment and tools.
- Support the salesfloor as needed or as directed by the stockroom manager or store manager.
- Provide gracious and efficient customer service on the salesfloor or at the back door.
- Execute all activities associated with merchandise shipments.
- Perform store maintenance.
- Process all incoming and outgoing packages.
- Organize store supplies, being aware of inventory levels.
- Process transfers on a timely basis.
- Facilitate customer pick ups.
- Maintain awareness and follow the loss prevention, security and safety guidelines.
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully and efficiently with all CB2 associates.
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to move merchandise up to and over 70 lbs
- Must be able to work one weekend day
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up
CB2 Corporate Careers 2:09
Why We Love Working in Retail: CB2 Careers 2:37