Not to brag, but we have the best employees in the world. Wanna join the team?
career opportunityapply now
Marketing CoordinatorLocation: Chicago, Illinois
CB2 is transforming the perception of home design for today's modern consumer. Born out of Crate and Barrel, CB2 is a committed to high-quality, sophisticated design at an approachable price. Located in downtown Chicago, CB2 offers an engaging, collaborative work environment. If you're creative, team spirited and have a passion for modern design, then join the team as a Marketing Coordinator.
Drive company sales growth and profitability by supporting the marketing team to plan, schedule and execute marketing strategies for digital marketing and customer growth segments, with a focus on email. Collaborate with the marketing team and cross-functional partners to maintain campaign and content calendars, develop campaign creative and support deployment schedules in order to deliver flawless execution of email and other digital marketing campaigns. Contribute to campaign reporting and performance recaps.
What you'll do...
- Assist with the management of campaign calendars including content, send cadence and audience selections to deliver on campaign objectives and business goals.
- Manage and maintain project schedules and track progress of email and other digital marketing campaigns, from initial creative through to development and deployment.
- Initiate creative briefs and participate in kick-off meetings.
- Route campaign creative through stakeholder approval process and collaborate with Design team on implementation of changes.
- Review all creative proofs for content and design accuracy.
- Stay up to date on email and digital marketing best practices and research the competitive landscape to identify new opportunities.
- Assist in strategic planning and test plan development to optimize email channel performance.
- Support the marketing team with developing weekly/monthly/ad hoc campaign reporting.
- Assist Customer Service, Store Operations and IT teams with email related questions for addressing customer communication issues and troubleshooting email programs.
What you'll bring...
- A minimum of 1 year of hands on experience in developing digital marketing campaigns
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience using ESP tools, such as ExactTarget/Salesforce Marketing Cloud (preferred), Responsys, Silverpop or CheetahMail – is a plus
- Bachelors Degree in related field required
- Experience with ESPs, specifically Salesforce Marketing Cloud, preferred
- Strong problem solving skills, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Strong project and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and strong communication skills
- Team player with demonstrated ability to work effectively with multiple cross-functional groups
Our commitment to our associates is of the utmost importance. One of the reasons the company attracts such a dynamic group of associates is that we offer a full menu of benefits that are relevant to their lives, both on and off the job. Many of these benefits begin on day one, and extend to eligible dependents. To learn more about available benefits please click jobs.cb2.com/benefits.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up
CB2 Corporate Careers 2:09
Why We Love Working in Retail: CB2 Careers 2:37