Not to brag, but we have the best employees in the world. Wanna join the team?
career opportunityapply now
Merchandising Operations CoordinatorLocation: Chicago, Illinois
CB2 is transforming the perception of home design for today's modern consumer. Born out of Crate and Barrel, CB2 is committed to high-quality, sophisticated design at an approachable price. Located in downtown Chicago, CB2 offers an engaging, collaborative work environment. If you're creative, team spirited and have a passion for modern design, then join the team as a Merchandising Operations Coordinator.
Maximize company sales growth and profitability by creating efficiencies in the organization through accurate and timely management of the Item and Purchase order data.
- Responsible for SKU set up and maintenance support for a category of products including product development samples, photo samples and production SKU.
- Create vendor purchase orders and manage orders related vendor communication with merchandising.
- Prioritize, analyze, and execute SKU and PO creation as assigned and communicated by cross-functional teams.
- Timely management of data integrity to support and enable accurate sales tracking and reporting.
Ensure data integrity through coding review and clean up.
- Standardize processes and data elements.
- Facilitate and troubleshoot data integrity issues and manage escalation to business and IT stakeholder.
- On-boarding of new merchandising associates and cross-training with merchandising.
- Manage and enter retails for clearance and promotions.
- Partner with Mgr, Merchandising Operations on coding updates for applicable merchandising project roll out and ongoing coding work.
- 1+ year previous Merchandising experience or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excel and Google experience preferred
- Results Oriented
- Ability to ensure timely processing of SKU requests and meeting SLA expectations
- Attention to detail while maintaining efficiency
- Proactive identification of data issues and proposal of solutions
- Ability to summarize complex business requirements simply in both written and verbal form
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with all company associates and business contacts in a timely manner
- Promotes a strong sense of teamwork
- Demonstrated agility and the ability to assist others as needed to meet deadlines
- Customer Service (Internal and External):
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of service, support and follow through to buying teams, planning teams, agents and vendors
- Technical Proficiency:
- Proficient in Business Objects, Excel, Access, Google. Ability to learn company operating systems and Merchandising processes
- High proficiency and ability to compile and summarize large amounts of data in a clear and concise manner
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Don’t see anything of interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up
CB2 Corporate Careers 2:09
Why We Love Working in Retail: CB2 Careers 2:37