Not to brag, but we have the best employees in the world. Wanna join the team?
career opportunityapply now
Product Manager - TextilesLocation: Chicago, Illinois
CB2 is transforming the perception of home design for today's modern consumer. Born out of Crate and Barrel, CB2 is a committed to high-quality, sophisticated design at an approachable price. Located in downtown Chicago, CB2 offers an engaging, collaborative work environment. If you're creative, team spirited and have a passion for modern design, then join the team as a Product Manager.
The Product Manager is accountable for developing and leading a product strategy and roadmap, including developing the brand aesthetic, defining and refining existing product assortments, and effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams to grow revenue and align with the financial, merchandising, and company strategies.
- Lead and develop merchandise strategy to grow revenue and achieve business goals.
- Lead and manage all aspects of performance and development of direct reports to encourage professional growth and performance. Hold teams accountable to
expectations, deadlines, processes to ensure the team is operating with greatest efficiency.
- Lead and partner cross functionally to ensure communication and process flow between
teams is mutually supportive.
- Develop exclusive branded product that meets CB2’s requirements for design, execution
- Lead design aesthetics with design partners domestically and overseas to ensure the CB2 brand continues to propel forward and remains ahead of the curve.
- Direct manufacturing partners on product sourcing, materials and manufacturing techniques to ensure product meets our critical mix of design, execution and value.
- Initiate and partner with cross-functional teams to execute and drive assortment strategy and profitability.
- Lead and present executive-level assortment meetings based on business and market
- Develop and mentor two direct reports in their roles so they stay motivated, continue to
learn and grow, and contribute to the overall success of the brand.
- Lead the Merchandising team with an entrepreneurial spirit to ensure business goals and timelines are met.
- Analyze KPI result reports and lead team performance in order to develop strategic plans in achieving financial results.
- Develop and mentor the associates in their roles so they stay motivated, continue to learn and grow and contribute to the overall success of the brand.
- 5+ years retail merchandising experience, with 2+ years buying / product development
- Experience managing a team
- Bachelor’s degree
- Highly creative with an ability to identify and react to trends
- Proven track record in product development and sourcing
- Thought leader with skills to anticipate future needs and develop mitigating solutions
- Strong financial acumen with accountability to results
- Strong leadership skills, with ability to communicate with executive level
- Strong negotiating skills and ability to influence partners and peers
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office suite
- Collaborative and able to adapt to change
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire to travel internationally, and respectful of all cultures and customs
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Don’t see anything of interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up
CB2 Corporate Careers 2:09
Why We Love Working in Retail: CB2 Careers 2:37