Not to brag, but we have the best employees in the world. Wanna join the team?
career opportunityapply now
Floor ManagerLocation: Dallas, Texas
Determined and motivating, Floor Managers empower the sales team to deliver the exceptional customer experience that we're known for. You're a natural leader, engaging and inspiring. You're well connected to the pulse of the sales floor and see the big picture, working to create a consistent image and optimistic mood in the store. As a Floor Manager, you own customer resolution. Always in the customer's corner, you're empowered to make timely decisions to accommodate their needs and address their concerns. A mentor, educator and coach, you develop creative ways to encourage your team to meet sales goals and turn out a top-notch performance every day.
- Maximize company sales growth and profitability by assisting the store manager in the direction and supervision of all activities affecting the store and its operation, and monitoring the work flow of all store associates.
- Demonstrate company standards in selling, customer service, merchandising and teamwork.
- Manage operational and personnel issues that arise and communicate those issues and any continuing problems to the store manager.
- Assist with the training of new and seasonal sales associates at the time of hire and ongoing.
- Maintain floor coverage.
- Develop a clear understanding of the company design concepts, focusing on merchandising to create sales.
- Ensure full understanding of all products and have a continued awareness of the most current information available.
- Maintain all store displays and uprights/shelves, understanding the priorities of stocking, signage and cleaning.
- Create weekly store staff schedule and daily worksheets, and maintain the store calendar of events.
- Assist inventory control with paperwork, processing RTV and transfers.
- Assist the stockroom manager with organizing new merchandise, supplies, hold shelf and general stockroom maintenance.
- Develop an understanding of all office functions and assist in the office as needed.
- Assist in preparing the store and stockroom for inventory and perform assigned inventory duties.
- Actively participate in store meetings and training sessions.
- Support and model excellent service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm toward the job and company to both internal and external customers in all forms of communication.
- Retail experience; leadership experience preferred
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
- Google platform
- Good organization, interpersonal skills
- Basic math
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 50lbs; heavier merchandise with team assist
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Don’t see anything of interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up
CB2 Corporate Careers 2:09
Why We Love Working in Retail: CB2 Careers 2:37