Not to brag, but we have the best employees in the world. Wanna join the team?
career opportunityapply now
Senior Sales ConsultantLocation: Los Angeles, California
Senior Sales Consultants are at the core of our customers’ experience. Friendly, outgoing and naturally driven, you’re a fan of everything we sell. That enthusiasm brings a level of excitement to our stores that makes shopping fun—and keeps customers coming back. Under the direction and mentorship of the Management Team, your day is dedicated to meeting and exceeding daily sales goals, becoming an expert on our products, answering customers’ questions and keeping the sales floor neat and ready to shop.
- Consistently deliver top sales performance in store, consistently achieving store sales, service goals and standards as communicated by the leadership team.
- Achieve and exceed individual sales goals determined by Store Manager and Assistant Manager, Sales.
- Set the standard for customer experience and engagement in the store and on the team.
- Lead the store clienteling efforts.
- Work with the Assistant Manager, Sales and Team Leader Sales to consistently deliver on clienteling program routines and contacts.
- Build relationships and track sales with Trade Program members, CB2CC card holders and New Movers.
- Have a passion and proven track record for building lasting relationships with clients and customers.
- Provide an elevated CB2 brand experience with all customers and associates. Be Positive. Inspire. Find a Way with each interaction.
- Acts as a role model for associates in demonstrating CB2 standards in selling, customer service, visual merchandising, and teamwork.
- Be a leader in sales, product knowledge, and offering solutions. Have awareness and lead the communication of current promotions, brand initiatives/events, store services, collaborations, and to customers and associates.
- Maintain a working knowledge of current products, new products/collections, collaborations and stay current on brand initiatives and promotions.
- Support and help bring to life the CB2 brand missions, goals, and initiatives across all business channels.
- Maintain an awareness of loss prevention, security and safety following the guidelines provided by management or the Human Resources Department and/or as outlined in the Associate Policy Guide.
- Assist the leadership team with ensuring product and displays on the sales floor are stocked appropriately and available for customers to purchase.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Basic understanding of, and ability to, analyze store reporting and store sales results.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with customers and other associates.
- General office equipment, including computer and printer, Zebra handheld devices, AS400 system, company email system, company learning management system, telephone/intercom system, copier, SKU and tagger guns, tape machine, small hand tools, ladders, step stools, hand truck/dolly, baler, Theatro communication system.
- Good reading and written language skills (English), strong communication skills, basic arithmetic, interpersonal skills, telephone presence, data entry skills.
- Ability to work in a flexible environment, shifting quickly as our business evolves.
- Engage in, maintain and support store safety standards and training
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent required.
- 3 + years of Customer service / Retail Sales experience required.
- Experiencing building a client base preferred.
- Understanding of home furnishings space preferred.
Our commitment to our associates is of the utmost importance. One of the reasons the company attracts such a dynamic group of associates is that we offer a full menu of benefits that are relevant to their lives, both on and off the job. Many of these benefits begin on day one, and extend to eligible dependents. To learn more about available benefits please click jobs.cb2.com/benefits.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up
CB2 Corporate Careers 2:09
Why We Love Working in Retail: CB2 Careers 2:37