Not to brag, but we have the best employees in the world. Wanna join the team?
career opportunityapply now
Operations ManagerLocation: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Maximize company sales growth and profitability by supervising, coordinating and executing all activities associated with merchandise arrival, shipment, delivery, storage and inventory for the home store.
- Combine stockroom staff in response to the needs of the store, in order to increase productivity and service to customers.
- Support management team in leadership, training and promotion of teamwork throughout the sales floor and stockroom.
- Participate in the recruiting process for stockroom and inventory control associates, collaborating with the store manager and assistant manager.
- Maintain a sense of professionalism at all times, acting as an example for store staff.
- Order, maintain and organize stockroom and packaging supplies, while maintaining an awareness of inventory levels.
- Organize and maintain the stockroom and coordinate all stockroom activities with the store management team.
- Support an and oversee sales floor replenishment and review and prepare for incoming shipments.
- Operate and maintain all stockroom equipment and tools.
- Possess a complete understanding in all shipping systems and procedures, and barcode machine.
- Ensure full understanding of all products and have a continued awareness of the most current information available.
- Utilize reporting to analyze the business and offer solutions.
- Train and develop all stockroom associates at time of hire and ongoing, using all training resources available.
- Oversee inventory control associates within the store and direct, coordinate and monitor stockroom staff on a daily basis to meet the needs of the store.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with all company associates in both written and verbal form.
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working together safely, effectively, respectfully and efficiently with all associates.
- Participate in ongoing training regarding technology upgrades and new systems.
- Minimum 1 year management experience; Stock or Distribution Center leadership preferred
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Problem solving and presentation skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to move and/ or lift up to 65 pounds; heavier merchandise with team assist
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up
CB2 Corporate Careers 2:09
Why We Love Working in Retail: CB2 Careers 2:37