Not to brag, but we have the best employees in the world. Wanna join the team?
career opportunityapply now
Sales AssociateLocation: New York, New York
CB2 Sales Associates are at the core of our customers' experience. Friendly, outgoing and naturally driven, you're a fan of everything we sell. That enthusiasm brings a level of excitement to our stores that makes shopping fun and keeps customers coming back. Under the direction and mentorship of the Management Team, your day is dedicated to meeting and exceeding daily sales goals, becoming an expert on our products, answering customers' questions and keeping the sales floor neat and ready to shop.
- Demonstrate and model selling skills, customer service, merchandising and teamwork.
- Support the management team in leadership, training, and promotion of teamwork throughout the sales floor and stockroom.
- Ensure full understanding of all products and have a continued awareness of the most current information available.
- Maintain an awareness of current advertising, promotions and catalogs as well as the status of merchandise.
- Model company standards in customer service by providing gracious, quick and efficient service with a sense of fun to all of our customers.
- Maintain floor coverage; follow posted schedules with regard to counter assignments.
- Focus on promoting sales and meeting sales goals.
- Demonstrate creative problem solving selling skills to maintain a solutions-oriented focus.
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working together effectively, respectfully and efficiently with all associates.
- Model and reinforce company customer service standards.
- Actively engage customers and remain attentive to customer needs.
- Assist customers with merchandising selections and provide gracious and efficient service.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Customer service experience preferred; retail experience preferred
- Good reading and written language skills (English), good communication skills, basic arithmetic, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 50 lbs; heavier product with team assist
- Must be able to work one weekend day
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up
CB2 Corporate Careers 2:09
Why We Love Working in Retail: CB2 Careers 2:37