Not to brag, but we have the best employees in the world. Wanna join the team?
career opportunityapply now
Seasonal Stock AssociateLocation: Seattle, Washington
You're a behind the scenes virtuoso and master of logistics who knows the stockroom inside and out. Energetic and observant, you work closely with sales associates, visual merchants and managers to keep the sales floor well stocked, perfectly lit and ready to shop. Key to seasonal floor changes, you're ready to spring into action and assist with updating merchandise displays when needed. You're the gatekeeper of the stockroom, processing all incoming and outgoing packages in a timely manner, helping to prepare for inventory, and assisting with customer pickup orders.
- Assist the leadership team with ensuring product and displays on the sales floor are stocked appropriately and available for customers to purchase.
- Perform duties associated with receiving and processing incoming shipments.
- Process all incoming and outgoing packages, including customer curbside pick-up orders, ship from store, buy online pickup in store, in a timely manner.
- Assist in preparing the stockroom for inventory and perform assigned inventory duties.
- Perform prompt and accurate stock checks, while maintaining an organized and efficient stockroom.
- Greet and receive customers in a welcoming manner, respond to customer questions, and involve higher level management, as appropriate.
- Possess a complete understanding of applicable company systems, policies and procedures.
- Maintain an awareness of loss prevention, security and safety following the guidelines provided by management or the Human Resources Department and/or as outlined in the Associate Policy Guide.
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
- Good communication and organizational skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Basic arithmetic, interpersonal skills, telephone presence, data entry skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Retail experience preferred
- Ability to work in a flexible environment, shift quickly as our business evolves, and focus on continuous learning.
- Ability to move merchandise up to 65 lbs
- Must be able to work one weekend day
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up
CB2 Corporate Careers 2:09
Why We Love Working in Retail: CB2 Careers 2:37