Not to brag, but we have the best employees in the world. Wanna join the team?
career opportunityapply now
Visual MerchantLocation: Seattle, Washington
The modern look of our stores starts with you. You set the stage for an exceptional visual experience. Both creative and strategic, you utilize your eye for design and energetic attitude to plan and communicate the overall merchandise design vision. From seasonal floor plans to daily visual displays, you lead, direct and delegate the flow of product from receiving to the sales floor. Mentorship is also key. You lead, educate and empower the team to communicate a strong visual message while encouraging professional development.
- Maximize company sales growth and profitability by overseeing all activities affecting merchandise presentation and product display within the store.
- Coordinate the execution of store displays and all other aspects of visual merchandising.
- Partner with the store manager to achieve store and company sales goals and work effectively with all other store and company associates in order to meet these goals.
- Contribute to leadership responsibilities in the store as a member of the management team.
- Provide specific feedback about performance directly to associates, as well as share observation with the store manager.
- Possess a clear understanding of the CB2 visual merchandising concepts and the ability to use them effectively and creatively.
- Create and execute the store floor plan and the weekly merchandising plan.
- Coordinate window change planning with store management team.
- Maintain, enforce and supervise merchandising standards with regard to selling, stocking, cleaning and maintenance.
- Promote and drive sales through effective associate training and development, customer service and satisfaction, fiscal responsibility and inventory control.
- Evaluate and analyze the success of the merchandise plan with regard to sales and coordinate the implementation of changes, as needed.
- Train and develop associates in the company/brand design concepts.
- Support and model excellent service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm toward the job and company to both internal and external customers in all forms of communication.
- Store management experience or previous retail visual merchandising experience
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel), Google platform
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
- Good interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills
- Basic math
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 65lbs; heavier merchandise with team assist
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Don’t see anything of interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up
CB2 Corporate Careers 2:09
Why We Love Working in Retail: CB2 Careers 2:37