Not to brag, but we have the best employees in the world. Wanna join the team?
career opportunityapply now
CB2 Seasonal Sales AssociateLocation: Toronto, Canada
CB2 Sales Associates are at the core of our customers' experience. Friendly, outgoing and naturally driven, you're a fan of everything we sell. That enthusiasm brings a level of excitement to our stores that makes shopping fun and keeps customers coming back. Under the direction and mentorship of the Sales Manager, your day is dedicated to meeting - and exceeding - daily sales goals, becoming an expert on our products, answering customers' questions and keeping the sales floor neat and ready to shop.
- Maximize company sales growth and profitability through creative sales skills and merchandising techniques, customer service and teamwork.
- Acquire a complete understanding of company policies, philosophy and vision.
- Maximize sales and productivity through excellent product knowledge and selling skills.
- Keep current on merchandise in all departments and sell merchandise throughout the entire store.
- Model company standards in customer service by providing gracious, quick and efficient service with a sense of fun to all of our customers.
- Maintain floor coverage; follow posted schedules with regard to counter assignments.
- Maintain all store displays and uprights/shelves, understanding the priorities of stocking, pricing and cleaning.
- Maintain an awareness of current advertising, promotions and catalogues, and the status of merchandise.
- Participate in the implementation and maintenance of seasonal floor plans.
- Learn merchandising techniques with regard to all CB2 merchandise.
- Communicate customer feedback to store management, staff and product managers concerning policies and/or merchandising requests, problems and suggestions.
- Actively participate in weekend meetings.
- Maintain store counter with regard to cleanliness and supplies.
- Assist in preparing the store and stockroom for Inventory and perform assigned duties.
- Maintain awareness and follow the loss prevention, security and safety guidelines.
- Provide excellent service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm towards job and company to both internal and external customers in all forms of communication.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
- Basic Arithmetic
- Interpersonal skills and telephone presence
- Data entry skills
- Movement of merchandise, supplies and/or boxes (up to and over 50 lbs.) to and from all levels of the store and stockroom
- Must be able to work one weekend day
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made in compliance with applicable human rights legislation. Accommodations are available at all stages of the employment process.
CB2 welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Don’t see anything of interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up
CB2 Corporate Careers 2:09
Why We Love Working in Retail: CB2 Careers 2:37