Not to brag, but we have the best employees in the world. Wanna join the team?
career opportunityapply now
Sales AssociateLocation: Toronto, Canada
CB2 Sales Associates are at the core of our customers' experience. Friendly, outgoing and naturally driven, you're a fan of everything we sell. That enthusiasm brings a level of excitement to our stores that makes shopping fun and keeps customers coming back. Under the direction and mentorship of the Management Team, your day is dedicated to meeting and exceeding daily sales goals, becoming an expert on our products, answering customers' questions and keeping the sales floor neat and ready to shop.
- Demonstrate and model selling skills, customer service, merchandising and teamwork.
- Support the management team in leadership, training, and promotion of teamwork throughout the sales floor and stockroom.
- Ensure full understanding of all products and have a continued awareness of the most current information available.
- Maintain an awareness of current advertising, promotions and catalogs as well as the status of merchandise.
- Model company standards in customer service by providing gracious, quick and efficient service with a sense of fun to all of our customers.
- Maintain floor coverage; follow posted schedules with regard to counter assignments.
- Focus on promoting sales and meeting sales goals.
- Demonstrate creative problem solving selling skills to maintain a solutions-oriented focus.
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working together effectively, respectfully and efficiently with all associates.
- Model and reinforce company customer service standards.
- Actively engage customers and remain attentive to customer needs.
- Assist customers with merchandising selections and provide gracious and efficient service.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Customer service experience preferred; retail experience preferred
- Good reading and written language skills (English), good communication skills, basic arithmetic, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 50 lbs; heavier product with team assist
- Must be able to work one weekend day
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made in compliance with applicable human rights legislation. Accommodations are available at all stages of the employment process.
CB2 welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Don’t see anything of interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up
CB2 Corporate Careers 2:09
Why We Love Working in Retail: CB2 Careers 2:37