Not to brag, but we have the best employees in the world. Wanna join the team?
career opportunityapply now
CB2 Team Leader, OperationsLocation: Vancouver, Canada
You're a master of organization and efficiency behind the scenes of our stockroom. As Operations Team Leader, you play a key role in the operational efficiency in the store. Positive, creative and enthusiastic, you think quickly on your feet and adapt easily to change. Supporting the Assistant Store Manager, Operations you help to lead, plan, perform and supervise the work of the stock team.You ensure the stockroom, which you keep organized is running efficiently at all times. You support the store merchandising by ensuring that product on the sales floor is well-stocked and always ready for customers to shop. You are both a mentor and a leader to Stock Associates. You communicate the overall operational vision, answer questions, provide productive feedback and lead by example in performing high-level assignments. Your excellent communication skills also cross channels to the sales team to ensure they are involved in and operational execution.
- Lead and model company core selling and customer service standards.
- Accountable for achieving sales goals and customer service standards by holding sales, customer service and stock associates and Managers on Duty (MODs) accountable for brand goals and standards.
- Train and develop associates on product knowledge, selling, customer service, operations, visual merchandising, policies and procedures, as applicable, in partnership with the Assistant Manager.
- Lead and manage associate workload in partnership with the Assistant Manager.
- In coordination with the Assistant Manager, support all aspects of performance and development for designated associates to encourage professional growth and goal achievement.
- Provide specific and timely feedback about performance directly to associates and share observations with the management team.
- Communicate regularly with the Assistant Manager to review business results, execution of plans/strategies, customer feedback and associate performance.
- Coach associates on exceptional and opportunity performance and maintain a strong visible presence on the salesfloor.
- Demonstrate an understanding of CB2 visual merchandising standards by maintaining all store displays, features and uprights.
- Learn and exhibit competency in all front/back of house processes and standards.
- Excellent reading and written language skills (English)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong proactive problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to set expectations and hold others accountable
- Strong delegation skills in support of execution and driving results
- Proven ability to build a culture focused on success and teamwork
- 2+ years customer service or retail leadership experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Google applications, computer systems and tablet devices
- Associate degree or equivalent preferred
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Our commitment to our associates is of the utmost importance. One of the reasons the company attracts such a dynamic group of associates is that we offer a full menu of benefits that are relevant to their lives, both on and off the job. Many of these benefits begin on day one, and extend to eligible dependents. To learn more about available benefits please click jobs.cb2.com/benefits-canada.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made in compliance with applicable human rights legislation. Accommodations are available at all stages of the employment process.
CB2 welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up
CB2 Corporate Careers 2:09
Why We Love Working in Retail: CB2 Careers 2:37