Not to brag, but we have the best employees in the world. Wanna join the team?
career opportunityapply now
Seasonal Sales AssociateLocation: Vancouver, Canada
CB2 is transforming the perception of home design for today's modern consumer. Born out of Crate and Barrel, CB2 is committed to high-quality, sophisticated design at an approachable price. Located in downtown Chicago, CB2 offers an engaging, collaborative work environment. If you're creative, team spirited and have a passion for modern design, then join the team.
We’re here for it. We think you should be too. We’re looking for a driven professional with an inclusive mindset to join our team as Seasonal Sales Associate
Our Seasonal Sales Associates are at the core of our customers’ experience. Friendly, outgoing and naturally driven, they are enthusiastic brand ambassadors who tend to love our amazing associate discount! A fan of all things home, their enthusiasm brings a level of excitement to our stores that makes shopping fun, engaging and keeps customers coming back. With leadership and mentoring support from your Sales Manager, Sales Associates are dedicated to meeting daily sales goals, becoming an expert on our products, answering customers' questions and keeping the sales floor neat and ready to shop. We’d love to talk to you about how a seasonal position with CB2 could be a fun and flexible holiday opportunity as part of a diverse and innovative team.
A day in the life as a Seasonal Sales Associate....
- Greet and receive customers in a welcoming manner, respond to customer questions, ring sales and process payments.
- Assist the leadership team with ensuring product and displays on the sales floor are stocked appropriately and available for customers to purchase.
- Drive sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, sharing and demonstrating product knowledge and product expertise.
- Support and maintain store sales and service goals and standards as communicated by the leadership team.
- Assist customers with product selections and process all customer orders or returns.
- Have awareness of current promotions, brand initiatives/events, store services, collaborations, and promote them to customers.
- Maintain a working knowledge of current products on the sales floor and sell throughout the entire store.
- Act as a visible and positive presence on the sales floor. Follow posted schedules with regard to zone assignments.
- Maintain an awareness of loss prevention, security and safety following the guidelines provided by management or the Human Resources Department and/or as outlined in the Associate Policy Guide.
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working together safely, effectively, respectfully and efficiently with all associates
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll bring to the table…
- Customer service or retail experience preferred
- Ability to work in a flexible environment, shift quickly as our business evolves, and focus on continuous learning.
- Ability to move or lift merchandise, supplies and/or boxes (up to 65 lbs.) to and from all levels of the store and stockroom
We’d love to hear from you if you have…
- Availability to work the weekend after Thanksgiving AND the days surrounding
- Availability to work the days surrounding Christmas
- Part-Time roles: Availability to work two or more weekend days (Friday, Saturday, and/or Sunday) and at least one weekday or night
Our commitment to our associates is of the utmost importance. One of the reasons the company attracts such a diverse group of associates is that we offer a full menu of benefits that are relevant to their lives, both on and off the job. We are proud to offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package to support eligible part time and full time associates and their families, including:
- Life insurance and Disability
- Retirement and 401(k) match
- Paid time off, wellness time and volunteer time
- Merchandise discount and EAP resources
- Tuition Reimbursement
Many of these benefits begin on day one, and extend to eligible dependents. To learn more about available benefits please click https://jobs.cb2.com/benefits
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made in compliance with applicable human rights legislation. Accommodations are available at all stages of the employment process.
CB2 welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Applicant Privacy: For details about how the Company collects and uses your personal information, please see our Job Applicant Privacy & Communications Notice.
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up
CB2 Corporate Careers 2:09
Why We Love Working in Retail: CB2 Careers 2:37