Not to brag, but we have the best employees in the world. Wanna join the team?
career opportunityapply now
Seasonal Stock AssociateLocation: Vancouver, Canada
Our stores are modern, elevated and have a cool casualness made even better by the Seasonal Stock Associates who ensure our shelves are filled, our displays are complete and our stock room stays prepped and “at the ready” to fulfill customer orders in our stores. You're a behind the scenes virtuoso and master of logistics who knows the stockroom inside and out. Energetic and observant, you work closely with sales associates, visual merchants and managers to keep the sales floor well stocked, perfectly lit and ready to shop. Key to seasonal floor changes, you're ready to spring into action and assist with updating merchandise displays when needed. You're the gatekeeper of the stockroom, processing all incoming and outgoing packages in a timely manner, helping to prepare for inventory, and assisting with customer pickup orders.
What you'll do:
- Assist the leadership team with ensuring product and displays on the sales floor are stocked appropriately and available for customers to purchase.
- Perform duties associated with receiving and processing incoming shipments.
- Process all incoming and outgoing packages, including customer curbside pick-up orders, ship from store, buy online pickup in store, in a timely manner.
- Assist in preparing the stockroom for inventory and perform assigned inventory duties.
- Perform prompt and accurate stock checks, while maintaining an organized and efficient stockroom.
- Greet and receive customers in a welcoming manner, respond to customer questions, and involve higher-level management, as appropriate.
- Possess a complete understanding of applicable company systems, policies and procedures.
- Maintain an awareness of loss prevention, security and safety following the guidelines provided by management or the Human Resources Department and/or as outlined in the Associate Policy Guide.
What you'll bring:
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Basic arithmetic, interpersonal skills, telephone presence, data entry skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Retail experience preferred
- Ability to work in a flexible environment, shift quickly as our business evolves, and focus on continuous learning.
- Ability to move merchandise up to 65 lbs
- Must be able to work one weekend day
Our commitment to our associates is of the utmost importance. One of the reasons the company attracts such a dynamic group of associates is that we offer a full menu of benefits that are relevant to their lives, both on and off the job. Many of these benefits begin on day one, and extend to eligible dependents. To learn more about available benefits please click jobs.cb2.com/benefits-canada.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made in compliance with applicable human rights legislation. Accommodations are available at all stages of the employment process.
CB2 welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up
CB2 Corporate Careers 2:09
Why We Love Working in Retail: CB2 Careers 2:37