Not to brag, but we have the best employees in the world. Wanna join the team?
career opportunityapply now
Stock AssociateLocation: Vancouver, Canada
Stock Associates are the backbone of the store. They serve both internal and external customers. Keeping the stockroom organized and customer-friendly are critical components to our success. If you have strong organizational skills and are seeking an environment where teamwork and service are core values, we encourage you to explore this role which is so important to the success of each store.
What you'll do:
- Maintain all areas of the store under the direction of Stockroom Manager and the rest of the store management team.
- Assist the designer/visual merchant to support seasonal floor changes, as needed.
- Operate and maintain all stockroom equipment and tools and keep equipment in good working order.
- Support the sales staff as needed or as directed by the Stockroom Manager or Store Manager.
- Execute all activities associated with merchandise shipments.
- Perform store maintenance.
- Process all incoming and outgoing packages in a timely manner.
- Assist in preparing the stockroom for inventory and perform assigned inventory duties.
- Organize store supplies, being aware of inventory levels.
- Process transfers on a timely basis.
- Process and assist with customer pick-up orders.
- Inform the Stockroom Manager, Department Manager, inventory control and designer of the receipt of any new items and any major overages or shortages of merchandise.
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully and efficiently with all Crate and Barrel associates.
What you'll bring:
- Stock, Distribution Center, or retail experienced preferred
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
- Basic math and interpersonal skills
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 65 lbs; heavier merchandise with team assist
- Available to work some evenings and a weekend day
- Full-Time roles: Open availability to work flexible hours on weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Part-Time roles: Availability to work two or more weekend days (Friday, Saturday, and/or Sunday) and at least one weekday or night
Our commitment to our associates is of the utmost importance. One of the reasons the company attracts such a dynamic group of associates is that we offer a full menu of benefits that are relevant to their lives, both on and off the job. Many of these benefits begin on day one, and extend to eligible dependents. To learn more about available benefits please click jobs.cb2.com/benefits-canada.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made in compliance with applicable human rights legislation. Accommodations are available at all stages of the employment process.
CB2 welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up
CB2 Corporate Careers 2:09
Why We Love Working in Retail: CB2 Careers 2:37